We Handle It All
This is the nuts-and-bolts phase of any construction project and encompasses on-site inspections for quality and quality assurance, proper notifications to residents/tenants, and varied construction administration activities.
- Notify Owner, Association Manager and/or homeowners regarding projected start date and schedule.
- Hand post notices/schedules on each unit and clubhouse/job office
- Monitor project on a regular basis
- Schedule and conduct progress meetings between Contractors, Board Members and Construction Manager
- Keep and maintain daily progress reports documenting job conditions, manpower and equipment, percentage of work performed
- Develop, supervise and record job meetings, directives to contractor, code conformance, approved change orders, corrective action on non-conforming work, field testing performed, etc.
- Provide monthly progress reports to Owner outlining such items as job progress, problem/solutions, action items, approved changes, financial update, etc.
- Should the need arise, secure approval and administrative change orders if any contract specifications, drawings, or documents are altered or changed during the course of construction.
- Keep an “As Built” job history
- Develop and implement procedures for the review and processing of applications by Contractors for progress and final payments
- Approve progress and final payments to Contractor
- Monitor construction costs by keeping track of overall expenses